- are in the middle of your law studies and you have the desire to enrich an expanding international law office with your knowledge
- have an interest in corporate litigation and collective redress issues and knowledge about collective redress cases
- are a passionate researcher and already have some projects proofing your skills
- like to think “out-of-the-box” and are ready to go beyond borders
- have basic German and advanced English language competences
- are open minded, have strong communication skills and are a team worker
then we would like to offer you
- interesting, diverse areas of activities and insights into our most sophisticated cases
- the room to express and introduce your ideas
- a wide spectrum of tasks ranging from legal and/or comparative research to project management duties.
- a modern law office in the hot spot area of Vienna
- a friendly and motivated team welcoming you and valuable tips for your further career steps and studies.
- adequate remuneration for interns
Did we raise your interest? Then we are pleased to receive your application via E-mail to email@example.com